Become a Nursing Administrator
Learn what it takes to make decisions at higher levels of health care leadership with USM's online MSN Nurse Administrator specialization. The online MSN will give you the credentials and knowledge suited for management and executive-level positions, as well as help you define the quality of care in health care organizations, large and small. The unique knowledge you'll gain in the Nurse Administrator specialization will also allow you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of organizational management, leadership, and finance.
- Create strategic plans through effective decision making and business analysis and learn how to apply them in a health care setting.
- Develop clear standards for oversight and accountability in the health care field.
- Master and apply human resources best practices to your daily work.
- Evaluate different leadership and management strategies and determine which leadership style is right for you.
- Explore the latest in information technology and health informatics and learn how to apply it to a position as a nurse administrator.
Earn your online MSN from the University of Saint Mary, based in Leavenworth, Kansas. Call 877-307-4915 to speak with an admissions advisor or request more information.