Become an Ethical Business Leader with our IACBE-accredited MBA
- Complete in as little as 1 year
- No GMAT/GRE required
- 6 concentration options
- Ranked a Best Online MBA Program2
- Part-time or full-time, 8-week courses
Ranked Among the Best MBA Programs and Featuring Six Concentrations
Many employers now consider a Master of Business Administration an essential credential for advancement in business careers. The University of Saint Mary's MBA degree online program allows you to stay competitive as you hone your managerial skills, learn to take calculated risks, and become a respected leader.
Ranked among the best MBA degree online programs by U.S. News & World Report,2 USM's MBA program can be completed in 1 year, or you can finish at a pace that meets your schedule. Choose from 6 industry-relevant concentrations that suit your career goals.
Earn a High-Quality MBA at an Affordable Rate
The University of Saint Mary is dedicated to offering accessible education to students of all financial backgrounds. Our online MBA is affordably priced to give you the opportunity to invest in your education and advance your career.
Tuition for the University of Saint Mary Online MBA program is cost-effective at just $20,065, while the average cost of an MBA degree among competitors is $33,182. That means you could save about $13,000 while gaining a quality business education.
Career Outlook: 476,200 New Jobs by 20293
Our program gives you the knowledge and experience you need to progress in growing careers. Whatever your goals, you can leverage your MBA in many ways:
- Advance in your current position
- Launch your own business
- Move into another area of your company
- Switch careers
Skills from our MBA degree online program may qualify you for management positions in many industries. You could even seek a high-paying role. Top executives made a median salary of $104,690 in 2019, with the highest 10% earning over $208,000.4
Curriculum That’s Flexible and Customizable
Accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE),1 USM's 33-credit hour MBA is optimized for you to earn your advanced degree conveniently. Along with 8-week course sessions that you can take full-time or part-time, we offer six starting opportunities each year. Our expert faculty deliver core coursework with leading-edge business topics.
Concentrations that Enhance Your Expertise
Our MBA degree online experience also allows you to focus on a specific interest by choosing one of 6 concentrations:
- Leadership and Organizational Health – Developed in collaboration with New York Times' best-selling author and renowned business consultant Patrick Lencioni, this program arms you with the advanced understanding and actionable tools required to develop high-functioning organizations.
- Finance – This concentration includes the study of mergers and acquisitions, capital and financial issues, and advanced topics in the field.
- General Management – This field covers management, information systems, leadership topics, and project management to provide you with comprehensive business knowledge.
- Health Care Management – This concentration gives you in-depth knowledge of legal and ethical issues in the field and the business skills to handle them.
- Human Resource Management – Delve into the current legal and ethical business climate in this HR concentration and explore different ways to manage conflict, negotiate effectively, and help guide organizations through change.
- Marketing and Advertising Management – This field of study covers core concepts of buyer behavior, marketing research, strategy, and planning, along with advertising in the modern era.
Free Download: The Complete Guide to MBA Specializations in Demand >>
The University of Saint Mary offers an MBA degree online and a campus-based MBA, both of which place a strong emphasis on ethics and corporate responsibility with our Catholic mission and values. Upon graduation, you'll be able to:
- Analyze business issues and form practical responses to them
- Assess the impact of global influences on business decisions
- Create coherent verbal and written forms of communication and present them to diverse professional audiences
- Formulate ethical approaches to business decisions and understand how to apply these within a business context
Our program also teaches critical thinking and encourages you to consider how decisions affect your colleagues, your company's place in the world of global business, and the bottom line.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about how the University of Saint Mary MBA degree online can help you advance your career and achieve your goals. Call us today at 877-307-4915 to speak to an admissions advisor or request more information.
1The University of Saint Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting, with concentrations in General Management and Marketing.
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in General Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Health Care Management, Marketing and Advertising Management, and Leadership and Organizational Health.
2The University of Saint Mary – MBA Degree Online – U.S. News & World Report
3Business and Financial Occupations: Occupational Outlook Handbook: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov)
4Top Executives: Occupational Outlook Handbook: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov)