Change your career in as little as one year.
In a competitive, professional job market, it's no longer enough to have a bachelor's degree. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) has become essential for a number of hiring opportunities and higher pay. The University of Saint Mary offers a Top 10 Ranked Most Affordable Online MBA Program1 where you'll hone your managerial skills, learn to take calculated risks with confidence, and gain the respect of your colleagues. Earn the MBA that adds value to your career and brings ethical change to the corporate world.
Ranked among the nation’s best Online MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report, the USM online MBA can be completed in as little as one year, if you take two classes each term. You can also choose to mix and match the number of classes you take, allowing you complete at a pace that meets your schedule. Courses are offered in eight-week sessions.
Design YOUR MBA to fit YOUR professional goals.
Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)2, the University of Saint Mary MBA program allows you to earn your advanced degree without interrupting work or personal schedules. We offer six opportunities each year to begin your online MBA degree.
Our 36-credit-hour MBA experience allows you to focus on a specific interest, by choosing one of six concentrations:
- Leadership and Organizational Health Concentration – Developed in collaboration with The New York Times best-selling author and renowned business consultant Patrick Lencioni, this program arms you with the advanced understanding and actionable tools required to develop high-functioning organizations.
- Finance Concentration - This concentration includes the study of mergers and acquisitions, capital and financial issues, and advanced topics in the field.
- General Management Concentration – This field covers management, information systems, leadership topics, and project management to provide you with a diverse knowledge of business.
- Health Care Management Concentration – This concentration gives you in-depth knowledge of legal and ethical issues in the field along with the business skills to handle them.
- Human Resource Management Concentration - Delve into the current legal and ethical business climate in this HR concentration and explore different ways to manage conflict, negotiate effectively, and help guide organizations through change.
- Marketing and Advertising Management Concentration – This field of study covers core concepts of buyer behavior, marketing research, strategy and planning, along with advertising in the modern era.
Free Download: The Complete Guide to MBA Specializations in Demand >>
An MBA with Values
University of Saint Mary, located in Leavenworth, Kansas, offers an online MBA degree, as well as a campus-based MBA, both of which place a strong emphasis on ethics and corporate responsibility. Threading the Catholic university's mission and core values throughout the curriculum, our faculty's real-world experience weaves those lessons into their classroom discussions and lectures. Along with promoting ethical business practices, we teach critical thinking and encourage students to consider how decisions affect their colleagues, their company's place in the world of global business, and of course, the bottom line.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about how the University of Saint Mary online and on-campus programs can help you advance your career and achieve your goals. Call us at today at 877-307-4915 to speak to an Admissions Advisor or request more information.
2The University of Saint Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor Degree of Science in Business Administration and Accounting, with concentrations in general management and marketing.
- Master Degree of Business Administration with concentrations in General Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Health Care Management, Marketing and Advertising Management, and Leadership and Organizational Health.