Here you will find admissions requirements and qualifications for the University of Saint Mary online degree programs. For information about forms, fees, and the application process, go to the Admissions Checklist page.
If you have any questions about admissions requirements or eligibility, call us at 877-307-4915 or fill out our request information form and we will contact you shortly.
Master of Science in Nursing
For MSN students who did not receive their BS in Nursing from University of Saint Mary, the following conditions apply:
- A completed Application: PDF Format
- You must be a US licensed, registered nurse
- You must hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a CCNE or ACEN (previously NLNAC) accredited program from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Your undergraduate grade point average (GPA) must be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale cumulatively or for last 60 hours of semester work
The following items are required at the time of application:
- A 300-500 word Statement of Purpose outlining your personal and professional goals and your motivation for earning an online MSN
- Three letters of reference from individuals who can attest to your ability to practice at an advanced nursing practice level, to engage in scholarly activity, and to fulfill a leadership role
- A copy of your current, unrestricted US RN license
- Official transcripts from all colleges and nursing programs attended
- Grade of C or better in an undergraduate or higher level statistics course and in all undergraduate nursing courses. Prerequisite nursing courses are nursing research and nursing health assessment
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Background investigation
- An Academic Honesty Agreement
If you have graduated from a University of Saint Mary Bachelor of Science in Nursing program within the last 5 years, please contact us to learn more about our simplified application process.
Applicants to the online MBA program must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum college grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale. Please submit:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate work and any graduate coursework. The undergraduate transcript must show the date your degree was conferred and the GPA for all degree-related coursework.
- Academic Honesty Agreement
- Updated Resume
- A completed Application:
- Click Here to Apply Online
Send all application materials to:
Transcript Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court
Suite 420 West
Maitland, FL 32751
Learn more about requirements for admission to our degree programs. Call us at 877-307-4915 or request more information.