The University of Saint Mary (USM) is proud to offer four degree programs entirely online, in addition to its campus-based programs. The convenient online format gives students from all over the country and even the world the opportunity to study and learn according to the university's value-centered principles. The online programs provide:
- Small class sizes, enabling one-on-one interaction between you and professors.
- The convenience of completing coursework at anytime from anywhere as long as you have a computer and an Internet connection.
- The opportunity to earn the same prestigious degree as on-campus students.
The University of Saint Mary offers the following online degree programs:
The University of Saint Mary is committed to your academic excellence, and with the online RN to BSN degree program, you’ll gain the skills to take the next step in your health care career and become a leader among your peers.
Become an influential force in business and master the skills employers demand. The online MBA program is also designed to fit your career aspirations, offering you the option of choosing between six concentrations.
- Finance Concentration includes study in mergers and acquisitions, capital and financial issues, and advanced topics in the field.
- General Management Concentration covers management, information systems, leadership topics, and project management to provide you with a diverse knowledge of business.
- Health Care Management Concentration gives you deep knowledge of legal and ethical issues in the health care field along with the business skills to handle them.
- Human Resource Management Concentration delves into the current legal and ethical business climate and explores how to manage conflict, negotiate effectively, and help guide organizations through change.
- Leadership and Organizational Health Concentration was developed in collaboration with best-selling author and renowned business consultant Patrick Lencioni, this program arms you with the advanced understanding and actionable tools required to develop high-functioning organizations.
- Marketing and Advertising Management Concentration covers core concepts of buyer behavior, marketing research, strategy and planning, along with advertising in the modern era.
Expand your opportunities in health care with the University of Saint Mary. The online MSN will instill within you advanced insight into nursing and the cutting-edge skills needed to stay at the forefront of your field. The online MSN also offers two specializations.
- Nurse Educator: Help aspiring and veteran nurses perfect their craft, embrace new skills, and master new techniques and technologies.
- Nurse Administrator: Move beyond the bedside and gain a heightened understanding of the finance and management skills needed to lead a health care facility.
The BSHIM program offers professionals interested in maintaining medical information the opportunity to learn the skills that will help them transition from the technician level into a managerial role.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about how the University of Saint Mary online and on-campus programs can help you advance your career and achieve your goals. Call us at today at 877-307-4915 to speak to an Admissions Advisor or request more information.