Become a Teacher Nurse
Help aspiring and veteran nurses perfect their craft, embrace new skills and master new techniques and technologies with USM's online MSN Nurse Educator specialization. Whether you want to lead continuing education programs, run faculty development initiatives or teach in higher education settings, the knowledge you'll gain in this specialization will allow you to:
- Master individual and group instruction using advanced communications skills
- Develop dynamic lesson plans and innovative assessment tools
- Understand the legal, ethical, gender, generational, and cultural issues surrounding nursing education
- Integrate the latest learning technologies to enhance learning and teaching practices
- Collaborate with different teams and departments to develop cross-platform education opportunities
A master's degree in nursing is required to teach courses at the college level. The online MSN from the University of Saint Mary also prepares you to pursue a doctorate, which opens the doors to nursing education in graduate programs and higher levels of clinical practice.
Earn your online MSN from the University of Saint Mary, based in Leavenworth, Kansas. Call 877.307.4915 to speak with an Admissions Advisor or request more information.