Ranking and Recognition
Awards and Honors at the University of Saint Mary:
- The Princeton Review has named the University of Saint Mary a "Best Midwestern College" since 2005.
- The university is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central
Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- The Master of Arts in Teaching program is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), the standard of excellence in teacher preparation, and the Kansas State Department of Education.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at the University of Saint Mary is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.
- The University of Saint Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor Degree of Science in Business Administration and Accounting, with concentrations in general management and marketing.
- Master Degree of Business Administration with concentrations in General Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Health Care Management, Marketing/Advertising Management; and Enterprise Risk Management.
Learn more about the benefits of earning your degree online from the University of Saint Mary. Request more information or call us today at 877-307-4915.