Awards and Honors at the University of Saint Mary:
- The Princeton Review* has named the University of Saint Mary a "Best Midwestern College" since 2005.
- The university is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Read more about this accreditation and verify USM's status.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing programs at the University of Saint Mary are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.
- The University of Saint Mary has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor Degree of Science in Business Administration and Accounting, with concentrations in general management and marketing.
- Master Degree of Business Administration with concentrations in General Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Health Care Management, Leadership and Organizational Health, and Marketing/Advertising Management.
- The Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Learn more about the benefits of earning your degree online from the University of Saint Mary. Request more information or call us today at 877-307-4915.
*The Princeton Review's Best Regional Colleges, 2017. (c)2016 TPR Education IP Holdings, LLC. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University. For more information about reprints from The Princeton Review visit PARS International Corp. at TPR-licensing.com.